Each week, we will being taking a deeper look at some of the great wedding vendors we work with. Today we had the wonderful opportunity to chat with Laura Leppert, and here’s a little of what she had to say…
My name is Laura Leppert Knabe, and I have had the pleasure and honor of photographing weddings in the Cincinnati Area and beyond since 1989. I started my career learning from the founder of our business, Gary – my dad. Having grown up in the business, I count myself so very fortunate to be a second generation photographer! It makes me so proud to continue the Leppert legacy of capturing so many family beginnings since 1972. I strive to challenge myself and grow as a photographer every time I pick up my camera. It is one of the things I love about being an artist. I am constantly looking for ways to better my abilities and my relationships with my clients. I adore getting to know each one of my clients, and I am proud to call them friends. I approach each wedding I photograph with the intent to capture stunning, classic images that will be cherished for many generations to come. I would describe my style as timeless, dramatic, heartfelt with some softness and romance all rolled into one!
5 Questions in 5 Minutes:
1. What is your favorite wedding day story? My wedding…after years of photographing weddings and being in the wedding business, it was amazing to have our special day come to life. Being surrounded by my closest family and friends is a very special memory I will never forget.
2. Where can we find you on a Saturday night (assuming you’re not working a wedding)? Oh my goodness! Just being a wife and mother…everyday ordinary stuff. Being with my family! My actual favorite Saturday non-working activity is not having any plans and going with the flow – just seeing what we decide to do. I find that when I am working, everything is planned out. I kind of enjoy not having plans when I have a day off!
3. Your go to drink to order at a bar? I love Mojitos!
4. Favorite thing about working in the wedding industry in Cincinnati? I love the whole Cincinnati wedding community. There are so many talented and genuine professionals in our area. I am so fortunate to work with individuals who care so much to make a couple’s day special. It is truly a team effort on a wedding day. My closest friends are all in the industry. I count myself very proud to be part of the Cincinnati wedding community.
5. Best thing about your job? I adore being part of such a happy day and capturing the joy of my clients! I love showing my clients how beautiful they are and love getting to know lovely people and doing something that matters so much to them. When I have someone that brings in a beautiful photo from their parents or grandparents wedding, it really hits home to me that what I do will be something that will be enjoyed for a very long time. It’s so cool to know that what I do will be cherished for many generations to come.
Below is some of the amazing work Laura has done on some of our previous weddings. We want to thank Laura for always being such a pleasure to work with and helping us make the dreams of our clients a reality.
Laura’s Contact Information:
Phone: (513) 679-6700