A wedding is a joyous occasion — no matter how big or small, expensive or inexpensive, glamorous or simple. Whatever type of wedding is planned, at the end of the day, it boils down to two people committing their lives to one another.
Sounds easy, right? Nothing stressful about that idea, especially when two people love each other wholeheartedly and embrace the idea of marriage.
The big question…is it possible to plan a stress-free wedding? Yes. Here are a few tips:
- Adopt this motto, “This is fun.” Anything that is fun automatically removes some stress right there. Committing yourself to making your wedding day fun versus perfect is the first step in planning a stress free day. The moment it becomes work, stress can creep in.
- Plan ahead, including writing a budget. Waiting until the last moment is a guaranteed to cause stress, so start from the beginning and develop a plan.
- Hire professionals that you can trust. This is what they do for a living! Check references and hire wedding vendors you trust to bring your vision to life.
- Utilize your resources. i-do Boutique is a perfect example. A free resource to Cincinnati-brides, i-do Boutique provides access to the best experts in the area.
- Communicate. Don’t expect others to read your mind. Utilize Pinterest, clip pictures from magazines, and streamline your ideas before you meet with your vendors. If most of your images tend to fall under Contemporary, don’t add the one picture of a shabby-chic bouquet when you talk to your florist.
- Share your budget with your vendors. They can help find pricing solutions to help you create your dream wedding without breaking the bank.
A stress-free wedding is possible!