Looking for inspiration for your something blue? How about these creative ideas?
- Blue shoes are a growing trend that really add a beautiful splash of color with your stunning white dress!
- Speaking of shoes… at the rehearsal dinner, take your white shoes and a blue Sharpie. Ask your bridal party to sign your shoes. Their words of encouragement will walk you down the aisle.
- Have your groom’s initials sewn with blue thread in the back of your dress or your wedding date in the hemline.
- Baby blue crinoline is a beautiful something blue and will also lend itself to some fantastic photo opps!
- Blue hair accessories are also popular with brides. Think peacock feathers, vintage hair combs with blue rhinestones, or even a blue veil.