Yes, you read that right…Oprah helped me book my first 10 weddings. To be clear, I’ve never met Oprah Winfrey, but the free advertising I received during her show launched my business. Here’s how: Carol Williams, a local TV reporter who had a weekly segment called “Smart Woman”, interviewed me about my new wedding planning business. Filled with excitement and anticipation of the 5 o’clock news, I was glued to the TV when I heard Carol say “It’s wedding season so be sure to tune in after Oprah for tips from a local wedding planner.” Well, it must have been a slow news day because she said that during every Oprah commercial break (and there were several). As the interview was ending, Carol gave viewers my phone number to call for more information. My phone started ringing immediately with callers saying “I was watching Oprah when I heard about you.” Thanks to Oprah and Carol, the rest is history.
What Makes Us Different?
- We are full-time, experienced professionals; this is not our “hobby” or “side hustle”
- We have probably worked in your venue with your vendors several times
- Your vendors like working with us because we are respectful team players
- We don’t act bossy or egotistical – we are known for courtesy, kindness, and diplomacy
- We ask the right questions and pro-actively solve problems so venues and vendors can go above & beyond for our clients
- We are uber-organized list makers who triple check details; our timelines are so thorough they were used to create software for the wedding planning industry
We are Cincinnati wedding planners and designers with Experience. We have years of it, but even more important – we provide an exceptional experience for you, your family and your friends. The heart of this extraordinary experience is our creative collaboration with you. Our team of Cincinnati wedding planners and designers will help you discover fun, authentic ways to customize your celebration that reflect your love for each other and your guests. We’ll anticipate your needs, listen to your wants, advise you when you could make a better choice and always have your back. Our goal is to hear you and your guests say “That was the best wedding ever.”
i-do Weddings & Events is accepting resumes for seasonal, part-time weekend work. There are currently no full-time positions available.
To be considered for openings, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Photos on this page by Ben Elsass Photography & http://breightonandbasette.com